A selection of links to recently published written work – reviews, essays, fiction, etc.
- Review of Opera North’s Turandot in Leeds for Seen & Heard Int’l. April 2017
- Reviews of Schubert and Ravel at Leeds Lieder 2017 for Seen & Heard Int’l. April 2017
- Snails, a short story for Berfrois – April 2016
- Profundity is a slim volume by an obscure European author, a creative non-fiction essay for Minor Literature(s) – March 2017
- Balls, a short story for STORGY – January 2017
- Disclosing Being: On Raymond Chandler: The Detections of Totality by Fredric Jameson, a book review for 3:AM Magazine – 6.12.2016
- A review of the festival launch for Leeds Lieder 2017, a recital featuring Sarah Connolly (mezzo) and Joseph Middleton (piano), for Seen & Heard International 30.11.2016
- An extract of my Masters dissertation on the speculative aesthetics of human extinction, which received the inaugural Verso Prize, appeared on the Verso Books blog: ‘Speculative Aesthetics: Freeports as the Art Caves of High Finance’. 28.11.2016
- Reviews for the Times Literary Supplement from 2010 to the present.